Enjoy the Yuletide sparkle amongst knockout Motown performances to celebrate the most wonderful time of year at our award-winning venue.
We’re bringing festive Motown Magic to Cobdown this Christmas with a variety of events throughout December and January.
Party Nights – ALL DATES NOW SOLD OUT
Christmas Quiz Night
Get your Christmas jumpers ready and join us for our annual Christmas Quiz event on Sunday 16th December. Guests are asked to arrive at 7.30 for an 8pm start. It’s free entry for all visitors with stand up bingo and a raffle included. Families with children are welcome as we extend our hours to accommodate little ones!
Christmas Eve Disco
Countdown to the big day and bring everyone along to this family-friendly evening with a DJ, free photobooth and unlimited print outs to take home. Please note, all guests must pre-register to get a free wristband to the event.
Festive Afternoon Tea
‘Tis the season for giving, but it’s nice to treat yourself too! And what better way than booking in for a Christmas-themed afternoon tea with family or friends? Prices start at just £16.99 for two people. Pre-book today by calling 0844 880 0048.
Christmas is all about spending time with your loved ones and our special lunch menu offers the opportunity to celebrate, whether with friends, family or colleagues. Two courses are available for £18.95 and three courses for £23.00. Pre-booking is a must so call 0844 880 0048 and we will get you penciled in!
New Year’s Eve
Welcome 2019 in style by enjoying our brilliant Magic of Motown night with one of the most sought after party bands around – Souled Out. The four-piece band have played in venues across the UK and Europe and having gigged at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel in Dubai for the past three years, return to Kent to perform for us. Tickets cost just £15, so be quick to snap them up!
Available throughout December, why not treat yourself to a festive treat?
- Holy Father – The Holy Father is a duo mixed drink made of Scotch whisky and Amaretto, all set to get your party started!
- Fizzy Almond Elf – Built over ice and served long, a refreshing combination of almond and orange.
- Christmas Cosmopolitan – Made famous by Sex and The City, the Cosmo is a fun, flirty cocktail with orange liqueur and vodka.
- Santa’s Strawberry Spritz – The combination of sweet, sour and fizziness makes the cocktail so refreshing, you’ll come back for more!
- Cranberry Margaritas – A festive twist on the classic margarita, fresh, crisp flavours tempered with tequila.
Some tasty treats to get your tastebuds whirling!
- Turkey Burger – with sage and onion stuffing, crispy bacon, lettuce and cranberry chutney with rosemary chips £7.50
- Turkey Goujons – with sour cream and chive dipping sauce £4.50
- Pigs in Blankets Pots – with tomato ketchup £4.50
- Deep Fried Brie – with cranberry sauce and crunchy bread £4.95
- Mini Sausage Rolls Basket – choice of cause £4.50
- Monday 24th December – Christmas Eve: 08.00-18.00
- Christmas Eve Party- 19.30 – 00:00
- Tuesday 25th December – Christmas Day 12:00 -14.00
- Wednesday 26th December – 12:00-15.00
- Thursday 27th December – 08.00 – 23.30
- Friday 28th December – 8.00 – 23.30
- Saturday 29th December 8.00-23.30
- Sunday 30th December 9.00-22.30
- Monday 31st December – New Years Eve – 08.00 – 16.00
- New Years Eve Party Night – 20.00-1.00
- Tuesday 1st January – New Year’s Day – 12:00 – 15.00
- Wednesday 2nd January – Normal hours resume.
- Sunday 6th January – 08:00 – 17:00
Call 0844 880 0048 or email email@example.com with any questions or queries.